This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting companies in Ipswich, they are looking for an engineers coordinator. This role is fast paced and requires someone to be organised with strong geographical knowledge.
· Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance for Engineering team.
· Liaising with engineers and ensuring all information is passed over.
· Speaking to customers and helping to provide a seamless service in the event of booking, emergency appointments and general information.
· Reviewing sites and information before works to ensure a smooth operation.
· The ability to have extremely calm and clear communication.
· Coordinate and take ownership of logistics queries from engineers including rescheduling routes in the event of unplanned absences.
· Excellent geography knowledge due to the demands of the multinational role.
· Strong geographical knowledge
· Good IT skills
· Clear and professional communication
· Ability to adapt and stay calm in potential stressful environments
why you should apply.
This is a company that is going from strength to strength and rapidly growing due to that success. They offer an exceptional product that is respected within the industry. This company holds high values of being passionate, responsive, thoughtful, innovative and they operate smart working every day. The company are keen on giving opportunities to expand your career while with them. In addition to the salary, they offer a host of benefits.
What we’re looking for:
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.