Are you looking to work in a rewarding role where you will make a true difference in people’s lives? If so, we are looking for an Engagement Officer to join a charitable organisation across the Essex area. Our client has offices in the Tiptree, Braintree, and Colchester areas however as the Engagement Officer, you will spend most of your time visiting and supporting families across Essex. Key responsibilities but not limited to –
- Supporting families with children aged 9-19 years old, either face-to-face, via telephone or video call
- Providing mentorship, interventions, and signposting to families around their needs
- Building strong relationships and networking with partners and organizations in the area
- Attending outreach sessions including events and activities
Working hours – 9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
why should you apply:
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company and work in an exciting role that will provide you the opportunity to make a positive impact in families’ lives. On top of this, the Engagement Officer will also benefit from 28 days of holiday including bank holidays, and development opportunities throughout your career with our client!
what we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of engaging in family support with vulnerable families
- Relationship-building skills to build and maintain positive relationships.
- An empathetic and resilient nature
- Great IT knowledge including previous experience with systems and databases
- Full driver’s license is essential with the flexibility to travel to various sites.
At polkadotfrog recruitment, we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.