Polkadotfrog is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive who can hit the ground running for a prestigious company in the Ipswich area.
This role will enable the Digital Marketing Executive to play a crucial role in developing and implementing Digital Marketing strategies to ensure they are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including external agencies and influencers to coordinate digital marketing activities and achieve campaign goals.
- Manage and maintain the company’s website, ensuring that it is up-to-date, visually appealing, and offers a seamless user experience.
- Implement and manage social media strategies to grow the company’s online presence, engage with their audience, and drive traffic to their website.
- Produce engaging content for the company’s and their customer’s digital channels that is of high quality and delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor and analyse digital marketing trends and the performance of the company’s campaigns, providing valuable insights and recommendations to optimise performance and achieve the company’s goals.
- Provide support as needed in managing events and print assets, to optimise exposure.
why you should apply.
You will join a growing company with an excellent reputation within their industry. You will be sat among a team of experienced Marketing Professionals who will be able to offer support and guidance whilst having endless opportunities to collaborate and watch your ideas come to life! With the head office based in Ipswich, there are great public transport links as well as on-site parking too.
what we’re looking for.
- At least two years of employment experience in a product marketing role.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, preferably with a focus on social media management, and email marketing.
- Creative thinking and the ability to manage multiple projects and come up with new ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite and digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics and social media tools
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.