Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator? Are you looking for a new challenge? Quicker progression? Better prospects? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join a fun, lively and really cool team for this well-established firm based in Huntingdon.
If you have at least one years of experience in a Digital Marketing role, then this firm can offer you an immediate exploratory chat. You will be expected to help deploy their marketing strategies as well as give your own input and ideas, so you can expect lots of autonomy whilst learning from a really skilled and experienced team – they can seriously fast track your career!
Your duties include:
- Assist the marketing team in delivering the marketing strategy
- Own the social media channels and keep stakeholders in check
- Execute digital marketing task and campaigns
- Create monthly reports
- Assist Head of Marketing in digital training
- Responsible for development and performance of all sales
- All other duties as required
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 37.5 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the most desired employers in the Huntingdon area, and the minute you step into their offices you will see why!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- One years of Digital Marketing experience
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Good Ads etc
- Excellent organisational skills
- Influencing skills
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.