polkadotfrog are currently exclusively representing a leading organization who are currently going through a period of growth and are seeking a Developer / Senior Developer to join there Norfolk based remote working Development Team.
This role shall be working from home with local team meets on a regular basis – applicants must be Norfolk / Suffolk based (surrounding areas to be considered).
The successful candidate will work maintaining and developing a leading and complex Online Risk Monitoring System. You shall be working home based so should be self-motivated and confident working remotely whilst retaining a close working relationship with other members of the Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing modules, reporting and functionality through regular updates lead by client feedback and industry requirements.
- VB.NET / ASP.NET
- SQL Server (inc TSQL Stored Procedures and Functions)
- Experience of supporting bespoke web applications
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience of working to coding/development standards
- Professional Manner
- DevExpress 3rd Party Controls
- Web Services
- Amazon Web Services
- Developing Mobile Apps using Xamarin
- Source Control
- IIS Administration
Job Type: Full-time