Come and live by the sea in beautiful Suffolk and take up this wonderful opportunity.
This is a varied and niche role for a Deputy Plant Manager, ideally with experience in the fermentation (yeast, bacteria, beer, wine or distilleries) based industries.
- Oversee all aspects of plant production performance
- Maintain safetly and quality at all times
- Setting and Management of budgets, Asset care and plant reliability
- Analyze production costs and performance to establish areas for improvements
- Examine processes and design plans to effectively use available resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in field
- Experience in plant management and manufacturing operations, strong communication, management and supervisory skills
Call the office on 01473 213 136 for more information ad the full job spec.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.