A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within the Customer Support Team for a global technology company based on the outskirts of Cambridge. You will primarily be focused on second level customer support, reporting to the Customer Support Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Accept, assess and resolve tier 2 support cases via email and telephone
· Escalate any tier 2 support cases when necessary
· Monitor cases/jobs and resolve
· Maintain and log cases in the CRM database
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn something new and work for an expanding global organisation. There is parking on site or alternatively the company is based a walk away from Cambridge North station. Our client offers an excellent benefits package and employee development.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who has:
· At least 1 years’ experience in a technical or IT Support helpdesk role
· Excellent IT skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· Able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
· Customer service knowledge with B2B (Desirable)
· Knowledge of Salesforce CRM systems (Desirable)