Fancy joining a customer service team where customer service is actually the top priority?!
The whole company here are passionate about their products and their company and giving the customer professional, courteous and efficient service is what the business is based around to it’s heart. The product is coffee and coffee machines and you will be dealing with all sorts of businesses who have these machines for their staff and customers.
Day to day your work will be:-
• Answering incoming customer calls
• Answering any queries in an efficient and friendly manner
• If a customer’s machine has broken down, taking details accurately so that an engineer can be sent
• Resolving delivery issues, this could be missing parcels, delays etc.
• Processing orders by phone, email and web order in tie for next day delivery
• Carrying our all associated admin work
why you should apply.
This is a busy and growing which holds its staff and customers at the heart of everything it does. It holds high values of being passionate, responsive, thoughtful, innovative and they operate smart working every day. The company are keen on giving opportunities to expand your career while with them. In addition to the salary, they offer a host of benefits including your birthday off and regular company lunches to socialise with your colleagues.
what we’re looking for.
Previous experience in a customer facing role and a passion for delivering great service. As the Customer Service Executive will need to be a team player with the ability to work alone using your own initiative, other key elements include: –
• Exceptional written and verbal communication.
• The ability to remain calm and work under pressure.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRMs.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A Keen eye for detail.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.