The polkadotfrog team are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to work for a busy team based in North Cambridge.
The role would initially for a short-term temporary period before potentially moving to a permanent position.
Your main role would be to provide a professional interface between the customers and the customer service department.
Other duties include:
- Taking calls from customers and taking down information in regards to their issue
- Processing faults into the companies system
- Organising repairs of faulty equipment
- Providing updates to customers on the status of their repairs
- Processing paperwork and entering data from visits into the system
Why should you apply?
If you are immediately available or have a short notice period and are looking for a new customer service position this would be a fantastic opportunity for you. The company are based just north of Cambridge, have parking available on site and have excellent public transport links.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office products
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Great organisation skills and able to show a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
Previous Customer facing, customer service or a call centre background would be advantageous but isn’t essential.