The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to work for a pharmaceutical company based in Luton.
The role is a 12-month maternity cover and is expected to run until at least April next year.
The main focus on the role will be to support the supply chain team with any customer and agent enquiries.
Other duties will include:
- Administering and developing Customer Management processes and systems
- Being the main point of contact for end customer enquiries and taking control of all customer enquiries providing timely and up to date insights back into the business
- Processing inbound supply requirement forms and respond to customers mainly over the phone, but also over email.
- Monitoring stock inventory to ensure they’re within reasonable levels.
- Maintaining customer files and information are up to date
Why should you apply?
If you’re immediately available and looking to work for a global organisation this could be the perfect role for you!
The client is looking for someone who is immediately available or has a short notice period and would be able to start in the next couple of weeks.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a customer service or supply chain
- Previous experience of handling and managing customer calls
- Excellent IT skills in particular good Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
It would be beneficial but not essential if the successful candidate had previous experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry