The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to work for a fantastic company based on the science park in Cambridge.
The client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 6 months.
Your main role will be to provide telephone and online support to customers and users of the company’s product and services. You will be the first point of contact for the support team, taking down the details for the role and passing them on the support team when required.
Typical duties include
- Answering customer queries and passing them through to the support team.
- Log cases in CRM ensuring tickets are updated regularly with the relevant information
- Monitor the Customer Support Queue in CRM
- Providing customers with products and information support
You will be provided full training on the products and services offered by the client prior to dealing with any customers.
Why should you apply?
It’s a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company within the Cambridgeshire area. There is parking on site or alternatively the company is based a walk away from Cambridge North station. They’re looking for someone who is immediately available to start and is looking for temporary work for the next 6 months.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a phone based customer service role
- Able to work as part of a team
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT Skills including MS Office experience
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
It would be beneficial but isn’t essential if the successful candidate had previous experience working with Sales force or different CRM systems.