Our client, based just outside the town centre, are looking for a Customer Service Assistant initially for 3 months. This assignment would be to provide a reception and clerical service for the department in order to provide a welcoming and efficient service to visitors and staff.
- Welcome visitors, deal with telephone enquiries, take accurate messages, collect incoming post and distribute, arrange courier services.
- Prepare information packs, template letters, maintain filing systems, book rooms, photocopy, print and scan documents.
- Diary management, arrange meetings, book rooms, organise refreshments, take minutes, print and collate documents for meetings.
- Receive and record deliveries.
Why should you apply?
The role is initially a temporary assignment for an initial 3 month period, but could potentially extend past that. It’s working for within the education sector based just outside the centre of Cambridge with parking on site and has excellent public transport links.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous front-line Customer Service or Office Administration skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of facts, principles, processes and general concepts related to reception work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A clear and professional telephone manner