A fantastic opportunity to join the customer service team of a scientific company. This company is expanding and are looking for someone who has the knowledge and experience to hit the ground running in this position!
The Position: Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being involved in the full cycle of customer service, including reviews, reports and invoicing alongside the troubleshooting and requests
- Performing contract reviews
- Updating database and systems
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Why should you apply? Our client has a fantastic benefits package, including learning and development opportunities and include a pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare plan as some examples!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a customer service role, particularly over the phone
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to cope in difficult situations
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent IT skills