An opportunity here to join a newly established team at the heart of this successful company. You will be in charge of welcoming and supporting new customer with any queries or requirement as well as keeping up relationships with existing customers to ensure they are feeling the love and receiving the top class customer service our client is renowned for. Day to day your role will consist of:-
- Making welcome calls to new customers ensuring the customer is satisfied with their product and they were happy with the installation
- Be the point of contact in those early days for any issues post installation
- Communicate any issues to other department to resolve any issues and ensure you follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Calling exiting customers on a regular basis to check in and keep relationships up
- Calling customers who seem to have gone quiet or are ordering less that usual to check all is well
- Provide office to support to the Business Development Managers who are out on the road
why you should apply.
Such a nice role, where you will have relationships with all departments within the business as well as being the welcome point to new customers into the business. If you like a customer service role where customer service is actually at the heart of everything, then this has everything to keep you happy. The company also offers brilliant opportunities for progression if that’s what you’d like and they also offer a comprehensive benefits package, lovely team events and a real team’/family feeling.
what we’re looking for.
Experience in a similar role would be wonderful, but if you can show a good 12 months work experience in a busy business to business customer care environment where you have shown incredible customer service and a confident approach to problem solving then this could still be the role for you. Work ethic and professionalism with the desire to work with and contribute to your team are essential here. It’s a great place with lots to offer and endless potential.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience, and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.