polkadotfrog have a busy and varied role to join our client in their expanding customer service team within the wines and spirit industry. This is an interesting role offering a mixture of telephone and administration work and the chance to join a local company with a really good reputation.
If you are a bright and enthusiastic candidate with a willingness to learn and progress your career, we would love to hear from you!
What your work environment will be like
A professional, spacious, modern working environment with a friendly team dynamic. Excellent career progression opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Processing orders and invoicing customers using SAGE
- Managing existing customers which include small vineyards, breweries and distilleries
- Maintaining relationships via telephone and visits with Account Execs.
- Stock control and allocation
- Monitoring progression of orders
- Internal liaison with the Sales Team and Account Executives
- Supporting remote Account Executives with administration needs
- Providing technical details
- Scheduling deliveries
What we’re looking for
- GSCE’s grades A to C
- A Levels or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills, mature attitude and excellent work ethic
- Experience of working in a busy fast paced environment
- Ability to use own initiative and be flexible and versatile
- Competent using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Professional telephone manner