polkadotfrog are recruiting for a credit controller to join our client’s friendly team in Cambridge for a six week temporary contract. This is an ideal position for someone with previous credit control experience within professional services.
The Position: Key responsibilities include:
- Raising & maintaining sales ledger invoices to ensure accounts are up to date & processed in a timely manner
- Processing payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring customer & colleague queries are handled effectively in a timely manner to maximise customer service & reduce risk of aged debt or defaults on payments
- Credit control calls to chase outstanding payments in line with company debt policy
- Regular reporting of bad debts to the finance manager for further action
- Supporting the purchase ledger team when required to ensure invoice processing & payments are made on time
Why should you apply?
A great opportunity to join a friendly company who have been consistently been voted in The Sunday Times as a top 100 company.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous general credit control experience
- AAT or CICM (desirable)
- Strong user of Word & Excel
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Confident communicator with a good telephone manner