polkadotfrog are recruiting for a credit controller to join our client’s rapidly growing team in stunning brand new, modern offices. This is an entry level position ideal for someone with either a small amount of previous credit control experience or a strong education ideally including AAT or CICM.
The Position: As a member of the credit control team you will be managing a portfolio of clients ensuring an effective & professional credit control process designed to improve cash collection & reduce aged debt. You will be working alongside the finance, operations & sales teams to ensure key credit control objectives are met, whilst maintaining customer relationships.
Why should you apply? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Cambridge’s fastest growing companies at a time of unprecedented expansion who love to promote talent from within & offer a host of quality of life benefits such as weekly team lunches & activities, breakout areas and more.
What we’re looking for:
- Education – minimum A level but due to the nature of the business, degree holders are held in high regard
- Previous credit control experience
- AAT or CICM (desirable)
- Strong user of Word & Excel
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Confident communicator with a good telephone manner