This is an exciting opportunity for a professional and experienced Administrator to join a growing team with a passion for customer service. Building and nurturing customer relations being the first point of contact throughout the customer onboarding process. You will be liaising closely with the sales and operations teams as well as working collaboratively with finance providers. This is a diverse role and includes the following responsibilities so each day will be different: –
- Setting up client contracts.
- Management of all contract documentation.
- Managing Customer queries around pricing.
- Updating equipment records.
- Driving additional sales of products and services.
- Encourage the replacement of ageing equipment and lease renewals.
- Responsible for the setting up of installations.
- Project management of the large scale of installations UK wide.
why you should apply.
This is a first-class and succesful comany that is constantly expanding, it holds high values of being passionate, responsive, thoughtful, innovative and they operate smart working every day. The company are keen on giving opportunities to expand your career while with them. In addition to the salary, they offer a host of benefits.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Paid leave on your birthday.
- Quarterly company bonus scheme.
- Company events.
- Regular breakfasts and lunches on the house.
what we’re looking for.
Previous experience in a customer facing role and an enthusiasm for delivering great service. As the Administrator will need to be a team player with the ability to work alone using your own initiative, other key elements include: –
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- The ability to remain calm and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRMs.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A Keen eye for detail.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.