Are you a marketing specialist? Looking for a new role that can help you develop, grow and enhance your current skills et? If you are, then this fantastic company would love to meet you!
With an international and national presence this company can offer an experienced marketing professional all the tools to help do your job, a fab team environment and progressive targets and development.
Your duties include:
- Research, develop quality content across all platforms
- Manage editorial process for new website content
- Plan, write and create all content across digital channels
- Create and Execute, test and managing online campaigns
- Manage content campaigns
- Test and monitor effectiveness of digital content
- General administration
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 35 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – private healthcare, fantastic holiday scheme, bonus scheme and more! One of the best employers in the area – you will be surrounded by people who can truly progress your career!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous Content Marketing experience
- Hardworking, proactive approach
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate
- Strong IT skills
- Some project experience is desirable but not essential