This is the perfect role for someone who has contact centre management experience to join a friendly, forward thinking company. You can ditch the long hours, early starts and late nights and join a firm that are truly market leaders!
You will be managing a large and busy team so previous managerial experience is essential. This role would suit someone with previous industry experience within the insurance sector and is looking to join a more flexible working environment.
Your duties include:
- Ensure effective communication throughout the tam
- Embed a performance culture, framework and targets
- Identify areas that require cross-functional process improvements
- Manage and escalate issues
- Work with Head of Operations to ensure the most effective plans
- Demonstrate leaderships in customer service
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- All people management across team, including team leaders and account handlers
- All other duties as required
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 37.5 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the most desired employers in the Huntingdon area, and the minute you step into their offices you will see why!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a Contact Centre Manager role
- Ability to influence at senior level
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and organisational skills