If you are an experienced commercial manager with media sales experience and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity that can offer you training, development, a fun working environment in a forward thinking and really cool industry – then this company would love to meet you!
This Lincolnshire based firm specialise in all things publishing and work in a really vibrant part of the publishing world.
Your duties include:
- Manage and coordinate good relationships with all levels of advertiser and ad agencies.
- Delivery of client insight and feedback to publisher to identify new opportunities with major brands.
- Manage and provide campaign metrics, statistics to clients and recommendations for the future.
- Ensure the CRM is maintained and ensure all activity is logged
Prepare written proposals in response to clients expressed interests ensuring proposals fit clients’ needs, budgets and internal profitability goals.
- Manage campaign deliverables as needed and interface with production to ensure ad campaigns are launched, monitored and operating in accordance to standards and client expectations.
- Sell integrated print, online and sponsorships packages, including branded content, display and digital solutions.
Why you should apply:
This amazing family run company offer a 35 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – company pension, life assurance scheme, free onsite parking and ongoing training and development. It will offer you a real career path.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Hardworking, proactive approach
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling marketing campaigns across multi media channels.
- Invested interest in the changing publishing dynamic.