Our client is looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their expanding team in Ipswich town centre they believe in an open, honest and transparent approach and this extends to how they manage their own people.
Their key focus is developing their staff, which not only helps their individual career progression but also contributes to the company achieving its objectives.
- Deliver an excellent service to the companies’ clients predominately by telephone.
- Analyse the accuracy of pre-entered claims and repair invoices, in line with all processes and procedures.
- Responsible for creating successful relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Take ownership for the day to day dealer correspondence
- Complete reports and attend internal and external meetings when required
- Report directly to the Claims Supervisor for claim and liable party issues/referrals
- Achieve best practice by providing constructive feedback to be shared with peers in relation to issues and trends identified
- Escalate claims once initial actions have been taken
- Be a role model and viewed as a claims/liability expert to fellow colleagues, assisting with any problems or queries and giving support to the Claims Supervisor/ Team Leader.
Why should you apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a European company with a great working atmosphere. This role would suit someone who is a great communicator, confident on the phone and enjoys working as part of a team. 25 days per annum plus generous pension contribution and life assurance
What we’re looking for
- Personable and approachable with good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Experience working in line with pre-set KPI’s
- Confidence and ability to deal with people across all areas of the business and levels of seniority
- Excellent personal organisation, administration, numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in working to timescales
- Demonstrates the ability to see the bigger picture and understand how issues connect
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team, use own initiative and be proactive
- Awareness and recognition of own learning needs and commitment to improvement for own development to gain cross client experience
- Intermediate MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills