Are you currently a furniture specialist looking for your new, exciting challenge? I am currently working with an Essex based company who are hiring for a Business Development Manager to come in and expand the business even further. This candidate will need to have had previous experience working within the furniture/interior experience and be able to bring on business from the start. If this sounds like it could something as of interest then please read below:
- Selling Office Furniture solutions to end users via existing accounts, new business and working with office products team
- Working alongside and assisting the office products team.
- Develop and expand key accounts within these established office products contracts
- Sourcing new business opportunities via the Commercial Public Sector
- Assist in targeting large scale and National projects with regional sales managers.
- Creation, follow up and support of company promotions and initiatives
- Conducting all operations in accordance with specified quality procedures.
- Knowledge of office furniture and/or Interior Fit-out sales is essential
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- High level of communication skills
- Personal hands on selling and negotiating skills
- Basic financial awareness
- Basic knowledge of computers and presentation tools.
- To gather effective information through questioning
This opportunity would be Monday to Friday and can be worked on a hybrid basis.
why you should apply.
You will work closely with the Head of interiors and will be rewarded well for the work that you do. You will have the chance to progress through the company and become a key member of the business. This company also offers hybrid working, a detailed commission structure, company car and company laptop. They welcome all types of people and particularly like someone who can work hard as well as having a good sense of humour.
type of person were looking for.
- Excellent interpersonal manner
- To the point, open and honest
- Ability to gain trust and respect of office, sales support staff and clients
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Honesty about capabilities (both personal and corporate) to ensure that
- relationships with customers is built on trust.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quick to react to changing circumstances and identify alternative ways to achieve objectives
- Communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
- An attitude to time that is governed by the work to be done rather than the hands on the clock.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you havent heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.