This is an exciting opportunity to join a worldwide company with a diverse and driven culture.
If you thrive in a fast paced, competitive and technical environment this role could be for you
What your work environment will be like
A buzzy, professional and vibrant feel.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible to acquire and retain new customers
- You will guide customers through the onboarding and booking process
- You will identify and qualify leads from internal and external sources with the support of insides sales and marketing
- You will liaise with Customer Care and Pricing teams to make sure customers get a great service
- You will maintain key stakeholders updated on pipeline and results through the internal CRM
What we’re looking for
- Confident self-starter
- Results driven personality with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience of (Excel essential [v-lookups, pivots] would be beneficial
- Highly IT literate
- You have over 2 years of selling experience of freight forwarding services in the UK
- You have a proven record of targeting, pursuing and winning clients
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.