Polkadotfrog are delighted to be working with our highly respected client in Cambridge to recruit a new bookkeeper to their team. In this role you will be sitting within the accountancy team & taking responsibility for bookkeeping tasks for 2 or 3 main clients.
- Working across multiple clients, Coding & entering invoices, reconciling statements & paying suppliers
- Controlling receipts, carrying out banking procedures and processing transactions
- Preparation of reports as & when required
- Preparation of bank reconciliations & bank transfers
- Managing bank statements and checking against ledgers.
- Ad hoc administration duties, such as dealing with post & filing
Why should you apply?
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- 25 days’ holidays + Bank holidays
- Private medical insurance, including money towards dental care, optical care and sports massages
- Corporate discounts at various restaurants & retailers
- Regular employee events
What we’re looking for:
- Previous work experience as a bookkeeper
- Understanding of Accounts confidentiality
- IT skills with a range of accounting packages
- High level of attention to detail & good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and on own initiative, prioritising your own workload
- Clear understanding of accounting principles