The polkadotfrog team are currently looking for an Administrator to join a fantastic software company based in Cambridge. It will be working within the HR team for an initial period of 6 months.
The role will be helping to provide extra support to the HR team in regards to any administrative work that they need extra assistance with.
Typical duties include:
- Producing HR letters including references, offer letters and any changes to contracts etc.
- Updating HR databases
- Answering HR queries using Service Now
- Assisting with resolutions for some HR cases
- Liaising with the wider team regarding to a variety of different issues.
Why should you apply?
If you are immediately available or have a short notice period this could be an excellent opportunity for you. It’s initially a 6 month temporary role, but the company are going through a period of growth at the moment so would potentially be other opportunities down the line.
They’re based outside the city centre in Cambridge and have plenty of parking on site.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous administration experience or working within a busy office environment.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident user of IT products including MS Excel and Word.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
It would be beneficial but is not essential if the successful applicant had previous experience working within an HR team previously.