A new opportunity has become available with our client, a very well established global logistics, clearance and warehousing company based in Felixstowe. Our client is looking for an experienced accounts assistant.
This opportunity is for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work as part of a busy but supportive team within the shipping industry. Shipping experience is not necessarily required but it would be desirable or an interest in that sector would be advantageous.
The candidate will experience a varied work load from credit control to sales & purchase ledger.
Please note an essential requirement for the role is SAGE 50 experience within the workplace.
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous accounts experience, credit control, and debt control plus sales + purchase ledger experience. It’s a varied position with opportunities to progress.
Candidates studying for their AAT level 2 are also of interest – financial support for studies may be available.
In return you will receive?
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Holiday buyback scheme up to 5 days
- Pension – auto enrolment – up to 3% from company 3% from employee
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Parking on site
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates should have a keen eye for detail, be very accurate and organised with good analytical skills
- A good all-rounder please, candidates may be asked to handle all manner of tasks from payment reconciliation, sales & purchase ledger, to credit control, debt control Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Candidates who can turn their hand to any task & be a bit of a right hand man to the manager/team leader