Looking for a varied accounts role within a modern technology firm?
My client is a forward thinking, technology company focusing in the pharmaceutical sector, they are looking for a new accounts assistant to join the team on a temporary basis. Working within an open plan office, you will perform an important role as part of the close knit & collaborative finance team providing accurate & prompt transactional accounts for use across the wider business.
Typical duties will include:
- Responsibility for accounts inbox, either dealing with queries yourself or delegation to others in the team
- Allocate & check purchase order numbers
- Invoicing – ensuring processed correctly & in a timely manner
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in an accounts assistant role
- Flexible, friendly approach & willing to support on ad hoc administrative tasks when required
- AAT Qualified or with considerable hands on experience
- Confident Excel user
- Strong, open communicator