Accountant – Part Time 20-25 hours
£20,000 to £28,000 P/A D.O.E. – Pro Rata
Our client, a computer hardware company in central Cambridge is seeking an experienced accountant to join the team in a part time capacity, approximately 20-25 hours per week. Ideally over 4-5 days (4-6.25 hours a day) so would suit someone looking for a new role within school hours or wanting to avoid rush hour traffic. The successful candidate will be comfortable handling senior accountancy responsibilities but also be willing to engage in lower-level, day to day tasks.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping, including general ledger, bank transactions and reconciliations.
- Payroll processing.
- Processing and paying vendors/suppliers.
- Reconciling and processing expense reimbursements.
- File VAT returns and handle other regulatory/compliance issues.
- Interact with tax, audit, UK Controller, US Corporate Controller, and other external third parties as necessary.
- Provide guidance to UK staff on common finance processes.
- multi-currency experience
The successful candidate will be joining a small part-time finance team split between the UK & the US offices. Employee benefits include 5% pension, share option, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & Private health and dental care
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience for this role please contact Luke Jones
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.