My client based in North Cambridge has an exciting opportunity for an Account manager to join their team. This is a varied role where you will be actively supporting your team with sales but also managing their training and development and managing accounts and visiting clients off site.
Core responsibilities include:
• Create and Maintain effective and appropriate relationships with clients.
• Regularly analyse Accounts and Campaigns and react to risks, problem areas and improvements that need to be made.
• Attend and contribute to review meetings with clients.
• Training and development of the Account Executives
• You will actively work on Client campaigns to generate leads and new business.
• You will be responsible for Building relationships with your designated Accounts and ensure they receive excellent service and regular contact.
Essential experience required:
• Must have worked in a role where you have managed accounts and client relationships
• Be able to work on multiple accounts and deliver a consistent service
• Be able to work to tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
• Be happy to get involved in the day to day selling activity with team.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team asap on 01954 213400.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.