polkadotfrog have dedicated Temporary Recruitment Teams in all our offices.
Our Consultants are temp workforce specialists with expertise in process, compliance and legislative requirements. And our consultative approach means which ensure that we can fulfil requirements within deadlines and budgets.
See what goes into our candidate skills testing.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our candidates: understanding their motivations, cultural fit and potential.
Read our best practice guide checklist for getting temps settled.
polkadotfrog has built an database of highly skilled temporary candidates across a range of specialisms including:
- Office admin
- Finance and accountancy
- Sales and marketing
- Shipping and transport.
Temps Before 10 Service
When someone lets you down at the last minute, polkadotfrog can help. Not only do you need the right candidate, but you need them now! We have a team of temporary candidates ready and waiting every morning, so our Temps Before 10 service means you get the right person first time and at short notice.
Read about the benefits of using a temp.
Businesses for temps
We understand the importance of looking after our temporary workforce to retain talent. By treating our temps with honesty and respect, our candidates remain with us – happy and fulfilled.
- All of our Temps are paid above the National Living Wage. Paying competitive hourly rates means we retain loyal and committed candidates
- Each of our Temps receive weekly calls from our Temps Team to check on progress and to resolve any concerns or issues immediately
- Our candidates can be nominated for a ‘Temp of Month’ award by their Line Manager in recognition for hard work
- We have a ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme and 37% of our candidates come to us from referrals
- Each of our working temps receives a Temp Lunch from polkadotfrog once a month. This enables us to visit them in their workplace and to get a real feel for the role they are undertaking.