Sleep is as important to our health as eating, drinking and breathing. Insomnia and poor quality sleep are linked to physical ill health as well as mental health problems such as anxiety and depression which can often lead to workplace stress.
Sue from Suffolk Mind held a workshop, which educated our teams of the importance of sleeping well and the impact that this can have on our daily life. The workshop is based on knowledge of up to date sleep research and helped us to determine the difference between deep sleep, R.E.M and how this can affect our quality of life.
The course content includes:
- Good sleep vs. bad sleep habits
- The role of dream sleep
- Reduce worrying
- Wake up refreshed and ready to go
- Practical tools and techniques
This course will help your staff:
- Remove the barriers to getting a good night’s sleep
- Address insomnia and improve mental wellbeing
- Learn vital skills to improve sleep and wellbeing
If you think that your organisation could benefit from taking part on one of Suffolk Minds courses, please get in touch with them directly or alternatively contact your local branch. We would highly recommend this workshop and many thanks to Sue for taking part.