The purpose of this statement is to provide information on how POLKADOTFROG will collect and use the personal data supplied to us through our website or otherwise. Personal data is information which relates to identifiable living individuals. POLKADOTFROG will act in accordance with current legislation and aims to meet current best practice with regard to the processing of personal data. POLKADOTFROG is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- By agreeing to be bound by these conditions you consent to POLKADOTFROG collecting, storing and processing certain personal data about you, and where you are a Company, about the Company's employees or agents.
- The data will be used to provide legal and associated services and for the purposes set out below. Other than as set out below, the data will not be used other than in the normal course of POLKADOTFROG’s business.
- Material sent to us by e-mail may be stored in digital format and used for the purposes of contacting or advising you. By sending such material to us you consent to such storage and use.
- POLKADOTFROG may disclose information about you to third party service providers. They may add this information to their records.
- POLKADOTFROG would like to use the data to keep you informed of current (EMPLOYMENT) issues, products and services that may be of interest. Where appropriate we will seek your consent to this direct marketing. Where POLKADOTFROG engages in direct marketing by way of e-mail and electronic communications you may unsubscribe at any time.
- You may request at any time, that POLKADOTFROG stops using your information and stops sending information to you, or that it stops passing on your information to third parties, by writing to POLKADOTFROG.
- You can obtain details of the personal data held about you by POLKADOTFROG by writing to us - there is a fee for this service.
We will not sell your data to anyone and our list is not used for spamming.